Sunday, May 3, 2009

What the heck, I'm blogging!

Well, I have officially entered the world of technology! Many of you have tried your best to get me here and yes, it took some time and I finally made it! I guess having a new baby, and being very sleep deprived will drive you to do things you thought you might never do!

Nico is 5 weeks old today! Hard to believe that he is growing so fast and time is flying by! Charlie and I continue to be amazed by him and all of his wonder! Today is a great day and we are so thankful to God for this miracle in our lives. Being parents is very humbling! Getting to know this little man is so rewarding.

Okay, well for my first post this is it because there is a hungry man jack calling!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!