Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Memories

Whew, I feel so behind! Hey and by the way.....Thank you to the few that have left comments but it's getting pretty lonely in the blog world! The holidays were so much fun this year. We had our traditional lobster feast with Charlie's family and then we celebrated the Italian seven fish dinner on Christmas Eve with my family. It's amazing how having a child puts even more magic into the holiday season. Nico is such a happy little boy! He smiles at everyone and is so joyful (even without sleep!) My mom and I were at one of our favorite Italian stores up North, and I was taking Nico out of his carseat when this woman stopped her car and said "oh my gosh, I have seen my Christmas angel!" It was really sweet and made me appreciate the spirit of Christmas even more!

The holiday's have so much tradition behind them and Charlie and I are so happy to have our families here to share all of our traditions with Nico. I love that since Charlie grew up on the East coast that their special celebration is a big lobster dinner where we sit for a couple of hours and enjoy every bite! Now that we have Nico, we really have thought about what memories and traditions we want to help create for him. I think this is one of the biggest joys of parenthood. Making special moments for your child to look back on.


Christmas Eve with cousins
Christmas Eve with Mom and Dad

Christmas with Uncle Ed and cousin Grace


In the kitchen with Nanna cooking
the lobsters!



BFF





1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that your holidays were wonderful. I agree, having a baby makes it all magical again :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!