Friday, March 25, 2011

Funny Story

This was a post from 3/25....we have had so many technical difficulties but I decided to post this anyway!

Last Sunday evening, Charlie and I were very focused on a show that we love and it was the series
finale. We really don't watch TV anymore...for all of those out there who remember how much Charlie and I enjoyed watching TV:) Well, Mr. Nico has found his nose and pretends that it is a pocket. He has put all kinds of things in his nose...(thankfully all the things have come out on their own and we haven't ended up in the ER yet) Well, this particular evening he was walking around with a part of a paper towel and pretending that he was blowing his nose...and then he was shoving the paper towel up his nose. On our show it was a very emotional moment and the TV screen was filled with the face of the main character....Nico walked over to the TV and tried to put the paper towel in the man's nose! Charlie and I laughed so hard I was crying!

The picture of Lulu is just because I feel like I have slided her in some way..I don't get to take as many pictures and so I thought I would put this one on this post today. She is starting to stand on her own without holding onto anything and all bets are on that she will be walking at 9 months....really!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!