Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two little Munchkins

Why do we buy toys? This basket that Holds their

toys kept these two occupied for quite sometime.

Lulu Loves climbing into baskets, cupboards, shelves,

boxes so brother decided to see if it was as much fun

as lulu makes it out to be!


REALLY? Where did she learn this from?
I am not sure how I feel about having 2 monkeys as
children!

Breakfast with Nico....such a delight!

Okay, if anyone has any suggestions as to what to do with

this curly hair I am all ears! Lucia had a bath the night before and this

is her hair the next morning! I couldn't stop laughing...it actually swayed when

she walked around!


1 comment:

  1. Thats what my hair does when I wash it the night before... Sorry to say I havent found a solution yet, let me know what you find out!
    Love the pictures!
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!