Monday, March 26, 2012

3 Years

Where did the last 3 years go? I am in complete disbelief that we have a 3 year old living in our house. I feel like it may be similar to an out of body experience...lol! Nico, you are an amazing boy that fills our lives with love and joy! The other night I was laying on Nico's floor while he was falling asleep and I said, "I love you buddy" and his reply to me......"Mom, you r a nice girl." Of course my heart melted and I was crying...so sweet and so wonderful to hear sentences from our little man. He has worked so hard in speech therapy and has come so far! What a year it has been and I am just amazed at the difference between a 2 year old and a 3 year old. Crazy.

Happy Birthday Nico! You make the world a better place! xoxoxoxoxoxo



I asked Nico what he had in his mouth...apparently nothing:)


Lulu loves her hello kitty backpack...it has become part of her
Lulu serving me some treats from her tea set
I had a bow in her hair for 1 second
Nico was so proud of his giant playdoh snake!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Nico! We simply cannot believe your are 3 years old already. You are one incredible kiddo! We love you and love watching you grow!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!