Sunday, June 28, 2009

Already?




This morning at 3:00 am, I checked on Nico and to my surprise.....he had rolled over! "Already" I asked myself...he can't be getting this big this fast! Today I attended a very good friend's baby shower. It feels like I just had mine yesterday. It's so funny that you are pregnant for 40 weeks which is almost a year....and then in hours (or longer for some) you have this amazing little person in the flesh, totally dependent on you. Another dear friend is anxiously awaiting the arrival of her precious baby...she is 8 days past her due date....it's so hard to wrap your mind around what life will be like after you become a parent!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keri! Great to read your blog! We have just entered the blog world ourselves. Love the pics of Nico - he is the spitting image of both of you! Love ya, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!