Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nico's first movie

Something you may not know about Charlie is his love for the movies. He absolutely loves going to the movies. He has been wanting to see Transformers.....and asking "when do you think we could go"...and "I think we could take Nico"... "Really" I kept saying to myself...you think our 3 month old son should go to the movies....well.....we tried it...and Nico did great! We went to the Movie Tavern where you sit at tables and can eat while enjoying a movie. We sat all the way in the back and in a corner. (Through some of the tough nights with Nico's colic...Charlie would hold Nico and watch the NBA playoffs and Nico LOVED it! It would be the only thing that seemed to soothe him.) I was worried that some of the transformers would look scary or the noise would startle him....nope..he sat on my lap and watched almost the entire movie. Unbelievable! Most babies would have slept through it...not our little Nico..he never wants to miss the action!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Maybe we'll try the movie tavern. Very impressive, Nico---don't grow up too fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We took Luca to see a movie when he was 2 weeks old and I swore it was going to blow his ears drums out. Never did it again.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!