Friday, July 24, 2009

Nico's First Rockies Game!!!

Well, I can't believe we did it....but we took our little boy to his first baseball game! Charlie has been itching to go and we had free tickets. We met up with our good friends the Knipps and had a great time! Ellis and Nico did Fantastic! It was really fun to see their reaction to all of the sights and sounds around them. They discovered each other as you will see in one of the pictures....too cute for words! And.... it was no big surpise that Nico stayed awake for the game! We left in the 7th inning... after singing "Take me out to the ball game". Who knows, maybe Nico will follow in his dad's footsteps?

Bright eyed at all the excitement!

Daddy and Nico (Auntie Amber gave him his cute little
baseball hat for Easter!)

Look at all the fans!



Nico with his girlfriend Ellis....she's gave him a really
big smile...they are so cute together!



The girls and their babes...notice Nico did
not want us to overlook him in the sling...he has his little
pointer finger pointing up as if to say "hey here I am..."






1 comment:

  1. OMG - he is the second cutest boys I've ever seen. I have to say, "second" because I just had a boy and by default, I think he is the cutest boy ever...but yours is the SECOND cutest boy EVER!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!