Friday, July 2, 2010

Waiting.....

Yes, we are awaiting Miss Lucia's arrival! Her due date isn't until July 7th but things have been progressing. I have had contractions for about a 2 weeks and very consistent contractions for a week. I am dialated to a 2+ and 60% efaced but I really think little miss lu lu hears her wild brother and wants to stay put! We have had a great time getting ready to welcome you Lucia. Your dad organized and fixed your room...and if you ask Nico where his baby sister is he will come over and hug my big belly! The doctor thinks you might arrive this weekend so we have been staying close to home and waiting to see what clues you are going to give us!
I know things will be hectic for awhile but we are so looking forward to having 2 kids and a home filled with love, chaos and laughter! Nico can't wait to meet you and he really can't wait until you are big enough so that the two of you can cause a lot of mischief! Okay little girl..I am going to go to bed and we will see what happens tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

    We are so happy for you guys! Lucia is a such a beautiful name. Hope you are home and adjusting to life with two! It gets better and better everyday!

    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!