Saturday, March 20, 2010

BABY #2 IS........

Okay, I know some of you have been waiting with anticipation for the announcement of the sex of baby #2.....here it is...........................It's a GIRL!!!! We are really excited even though we have said how scared we are to have a girl. It still doesn't seem real that we are going to have two kids! We feel truly blessed and we think that little miss sunshine better be prepared for her big brother Nico! Wow, I never thought I would be at this place in my life. A wife, a mom...it just blows my mind that so much has happened in the last year, 5 years, 10 years. Charlie and I had a hard time picturing ourselves as parents because we were both so focused on our careers and now to have such pure joy in our lives is awesome! Now our complete focus is family and making sure that our kids spend as much time with our extended family as possible. I can hear every word my Nana told me about the important things in life and I am so grateful to Charlie that he has such a big heart and holds family time as a priority. Now that we are going to have two little munchkins, I can't promise that my house will be clean, the laundry will be done, or that I may be organized in anything, but my goal is to have a happy home and for anyone who comes over to feel welcomed and loved.

2 comments:

  1. Lordy, lordy, lordy, I'm so excited for you! Yea!

    You both are great parents and Charlie needs his little girl. There is nothing like a girl and her Daddy. And we know that all to well with our Dad's. That's why God gave us boys, so somebody would love us. No really, I love having a girl even with all the drama :-))

    Our motto, 2 under 2 is a great way to live. Fast and furious! I love my kids close together and it's great because they never know how life was without each other. Huh? Did that make sense?

    Today, I re-did Lily's room and I laid down on the bed and thought, this was the room I wanted as a little girl. A girl gives you the chance to relive your childhood and be a little girl again.

    Okay, it's 11:15pm and I gotta go to bed because I'm rabbling on!
    Congrats, congrats, congrats!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for you!!! a GIRL!! you will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!