Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh Charlie it's just gas!

Okay, I might be the worst wife in the world! Sunday night Charlie told me he had some stomach pains....well, Charlie is famous for telling me to walk it off if I don't feel good. Soooo, I joked that it was probably just gas and he would be fine. Monday rolls around and he is still experiencing pain and the whole family tries to diagnose him. We all conclude that he might need a little Miralax but he will live. Tuesday after he is done picking up all of our customers orders, he says he is still not feeling well and maybe he might have appendicitis. I tell him to call our primary care doctor but I am sure he will be fine.

From the dr's office he is sent to get a cat scan because the dr. is afraid it might be appendicitis or a kidney stone. After waiting for about 3 hours, he calls and says he does have appendicitis and he has to go to the nearest emergency room.......really???? Well, needless to say I have been eating a steaming hot plate of guilt! The good news is that Charlie had the surgery Tuesday night and is recovering well. He is still in the hospital and may have to stay one more night, but I promised him when he does come home I will take really good care of him.....but of course not because I feel guilty!:)

1 comment:

  1. oh, no!! We leave the country for a few days and miss so much! I hope you are feeling better, Charlie! We will be away through the weekend, but then back to Colorado next week and would LOVE to help out in any way. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!