Thursday, March 18, 2010

OUCHY!

Last Monday I came home from work and Charlie says...."Nico took a little digger today but he's fine." I respond, "how did it happen?" Charlie:"Well, you know how he really likes the doggy door...well, I was letting the dogs out and Nico is so quick, he went out too...."

Nico wakes up from his nap and we both go in to check on him....Charlie let's out a very concerned "Oh My Gosh!" and my response is....."how could you let this happen to our baby!"
His whole face was swelled up and looked so sore! Charlie was so upset and I just couldn't believe how many bumps he had....I shouldn't have said what I said next but I did....."A little digger huh?" Charlie responds, "I swear it didn't look this bad when I put him down for his nap!"

Thankfully, a week later, Nico is all healed up and doing just fine. As for Charlie, and all the grief he took from everyone, I think he learned that Nico is still a baby, maybe a daredevil, but still a little baby who can't climb out the doggy door on his own. If you are looking for action and adventure...stop by the Stiver's...we don't charge for free entertainment!









My cousin Danielle and her brother are amazing soccer players,
and we went to the awards dinner where she was entered into the
Colorado's Sportswomen Hall of Fame! It was really amazing! We are so proud of her!
Zach will be playing at UCLA and then possibly for a team in France!
It really was such a fun night with the cousins!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!